Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween (only a little late)

October has come and gone...it went way to fast, which is maybe way I'm so late in posting these pictures! Carter had a cute little Halloween program at his preschool. They sang a bunch of songs and paraded up and down the sidewalk. He was WAY into the songs, it was awesome. He was super cute to watch. We also went out to Gardner Village to see all the witches. Brrr...it was so cold!! But, we still had a good time.Hey, who are you kissin' boy?Halloween day we went into Tooele to do some trick-or-treating on Main Street. It was way to crowded and crazy, so I think next year we will stick to just our neighborhood. When we got back we scarfed down some pizza and hit the streets. I took Carter and Berklie this year. It was so fun to see Berklie's excitement as she got all this candy from people. After about 10 houses she was done and said, "Time for bed mommie". So, I took her home and Carter and I went out for some more. He was pretty cute too. "Mom, so many people thought I was really spiderman." Here are a few photos.
Baby Strawberry OaklieFairy Princess Berklie

Spiderman Carter





1 comment:

Kristine and Ryan said...

I love their costumes. So cute!