Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spring Feva'

I totally have it! I know, I know, Winter is just starting. Normally, I love this time of year, the cold, drinking hot chocolate, cuddling up by the fire, wearing sweaters and hats. But, this year...I am already ready for warm weather. Since I can't have that just yet, I was looking through some pictures from the summer and warming myself up a bit. Maybe I just really wish the kids could go outside and that my house could stay clean for, oh maybe, 3 seconds instead of 2. That would be nice.

Berklie loving up on Fin. Berklie, Mat and Carter in the hot tub.
Carter with one of his treasures. (a rolly polly)

Mat!

Berks really needed a bath. Swimming in the pool and then rolling in the sandbox=bath from dad.


4 comments:

Trieste said...

I am right there with ya! I mean I never like the cold and winter, but this year seems worse for some reason. Maybe it was the huge storm and the cold temps all of a sudden. I am just not liking this weather at all...the kids don't either since they are cooped up inside too much lately!

Kristine and Ryan said...

Cute. I love that last picture of mat spraying berk.

The Oman Family said...

Oh good! You updated so I won't have strange thoughts! :)
I love the picture of Mat spraying Berklie. So great! It was lots of fun seeing you guys last night. We really need to get together!

Christy said...

what, did i read that right ? you're wishing winter away ? it just got here. though if i translate it over to Canadian weather, it's just a mild Chinook. i'm loving the fact that i don't have to wear a toque everytime i go outside and plug my car in. but you're right, lounging beach side somewhere warm does sound great !