Tuesday, July 27, 2010

California!!

Mat finally got a new router for my computer so I can access blogger and not lose my connection!! It's amazing! So, now I will try to catch up on my blog. There is just too much that I missed, so I'll start with our trip to California to see some friends and go to Disneyland! This was back in March, but we had an awesome time. Carter and Berklie LOVED Disneyland of course, and would live there if they could. We spent 2 days there and a day at California Adventure. That day it was rainy and cold, so we didn't do all the fun water stuff that they have. The favorite for all of us was Disneyland and the beach! It was the first time for all of them to go to the beach. They couldn't get enough of it.













1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

Cute, cute, cute pics!! Babes looks totally happy!! I can't wait until we go back and get to take Brooklyn too!!