Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Fun!

Carter woke up one morning a few weeks ago and said that he wanted to play in the snow. Then, he thought about it a little bit and decided that playing in the snow needed to be going in the hot tub. It was funny watching them freeze their fannies off as they went out to get in the hot water. But, they stayed out there for a while and had a great time! I dared them all to run in the snow and jump on the trampoline.......

dec. 2010

dec. 2010

dec. 2010
Only Mat made it as far as the tramp. Carter and Berks said it was too cold! Chickens!!
dec. 2010
Of course they did do some "real" playing in the snow too! Oaks loved it and cried when I took her inside.
dec. 2010

dec. 2010

dec. 2010
Carter was cold, and wanted a snow fort to get warm in.
dec. 2010

dec. 2010
Like I said, the girl could have stayed out in the snow all day!
dec. 2010
We went to see Santa and tell him what we want for Christmas. This Santa didn't have a lot of room on his lap.
2010

2010

2010

2 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

I love that Mat jumped on the tramp. in the snow...he hasn't changed much over the years. :)