So, far in Berklie's life, this is the birthday that she looked forward to the most. She couldn't wait to be 5 and tell everyone that she was finally 5! I think it's because she remembers when Carter turned 5, and all the things that he got to start doing. Like going to school and playing at friends houses, and staying up late. Well, we are a few weeks into her being 5, and I think she really likes it. :) She will start Kindergarten in the fall, a fact that I can't believe. Last week she got her dreaded Kindergarten shots. It was a bit traumatic for her, but she got over it quick when she got to pick 2 suckers. When we got in the car she sadly informed me that she couldn't write her name good enough yet, so she wasn't ready for school. I had to break the news to her that she has to wait a few months to go, but on the bright side, will have plenty of time to perfect her name!
Berklie is a sweet, sensitive, sassy and funny little girl. She gets her mind set on something and it can not be changed. So, I guess I should add stubborn to the list. I love that quality, but it is challenging!! She is so good at pretending, some of her favorites are, "sweetie" with her sister Oaklie and kitty with anyone that will play. She gets lost in her make believe and I love listening in and hearing her.
She loves to dance and is getting better and better at it. Her favorite part of her dance class is still the recitals and getting to put on makeup. She loves coloring and creating art of any kind. Necklaces, braclets, rings, anything with bling, she adores!
We love our Berkie. Happy Birthday Berkie Lou.
 |
| 6 months old. I love her eyes in this picture. |
 |
| She was always a very happy little baby! |
 |
| Love her chubs. |
 |
| Great Gram and Pops gave Berklie this umbrella for her birthday. She loves it! |
 |
| Getting ready to eat her birthday dinner. Shells & Cheese, tomatoes, strawberries & carrots. :) |
 |
| Berklie and Bentley |
 |
| Ha ha ha! Nutty Berks |
 |
| Carter made the candle with the #5. The cupcakes are carrot cake bunnies. This is what Berk's wanted. |
1 comment:
Loved the pictures. Berklie is growing up!
Post a Comment