Mat pretty much NEVER reads the blog, so I won't spend much time writing something sappy to him. :) I will however say what a wonderful father he is, and how very lucky I am, and our 4 kids to have him! I did a little "Daddy Survey" with the kids throughout the week, then I gave it to Mat this morning. It was a hit! I think I'll do it again next year. The kids answers were true to their personalities and Mat loved seeing what each of them knew and thought about him.
Happy
Father's Day
2012
What
does Dad do at work?
Carter-
He tries to make other people do his jobs, I think.
Berklie-
Ummm...I don't know. He reads stuff on his computer.
Oaklie-
Uh, he get a treat.
Carter-He
takes care of us and plays with us.
Berklie-
Take care of us and make food for us.
Oaklie-
Spank my butt.
What
are Dad's favorite sports?
Carter-
Soccer! Football and kickball.
Berklie-
Utah Utes.
Oaklie-
What are dad's favorite sports? Outside.
What
does Dad like to watch on TV?
Carter-
American Idol
Berklie-
Ummm, Umm..I don't know.
Oaklie-
Uh, play.
What
does Dad do after you go to bed?
Carter-
Read or watches a movie.
Berklie-
Go to a meeting.
What
does Daddy like to eat?
Carter-
daddy noodles, pasta and pizza, hot dogs and steak.
Berklie-
Pizza!
Oaklie-
uh, break-fa-rest.
What
does Daddy do at church?
Carter-
He teaches the Young Men.
Berklie-
Ummm, sing and play and be quiet.
Oaklie-
Uh, smile.
Does
Dad like to clean the house?
Carter-
Yes and no. I don't know.
Berklie-
Yeah!
Oaklie-
Yah, if he bes mean to us. If he won't be mean to us.
What's
your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Carter-
Play on the tramp!
Oaklie-
Play wis him.
Who does Dad love?
Carter-
Us!
Berklie-
Me and mommy and Carter and Crew and Oaklie.
Oaklie-Uh,
Carter!
Why
do you love Daddy?
Carter-
Because he loves me and because he is fun!
Berklie-
Because he does what I want sometimes.
Oaklie-
Uh, because I love daddy!
I'm so grateful for all the Father's in my life.
My own, for teaching me how to be a good person, and attempting to teach me math. My Father-in-law for being the good man that he is and setting such a great example for Mat. My Grandpa's that I think of daily and love dearly. And of course, my Father in Heaven for blessing me with such an amazing family.




1 comment:
OMG I seriously was LOL! Mike was wondering what I was laughing so hard at! Your kids are too cute. And next time you do something cute like this, tell me so I can do it too and be as cool as you! Lol!! Mat is great...and same with both of your dads!! Happy dads day!
Post a Comment