I feel like I've been waiting a long time for Spring this year..it took it's sweet time getting here. I hope that it stays around for a while because this weather is perfect! The kids can happily play outside for hours and that makes for one happy momma too and babies that sleep so good! Can't get enough of it! Saturdays right now are our only free day. The rest of the week we are watching baseball or softball...so when Saturday comes around, we LOVE it. This Saturday we were gone for the morning because Mat and I were in Park City celebrating our 10 year anniversary, but the minute that we got home we went into the back yard and planted our garden! Well, most of it. We will wait to do the tomatoes until after Mother's Day. I am hoping this year to can salsa in the fall. I have been saying that for the last few years...ever since I burnt my last attempt. But this year, I am going to do it! I love homemade salsa and to have it year round is even better! So, that is pretty much what our garden is centered around this year with a few extra things.
Oaklie was more interested in finding worms than planting seeds...
Crew just wanted to find "polly-polly's".











No comments:
Post a Comment