Friday, February 6, 2009

Blurb.com..it's back!!!

Thanks to Mylee, I found out that blurb can support blogger again, which means...we can all do our blog books now. I'm sure you were all dying to know that! LOL. I'm super excited about it! Thanks Mylee!!! WAHOO!

We've just released our newest version of BookSmart™, and while you'll see improved performance overall, the most exciting news is that our blog slurpers are back up and running. Now you can slurp your entire blog and make it into a Blurb book in just a few short steps. Download the latest BookSmart release to get started.If you use LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad or Blogger, simply select your book size (support for 5x8 B/W Text book coming in next release), select "blog to book," choose your blogging platform and slurp away! Wondering how hundreds of pages of blog fodder might be translated into a book? Check out Mike Workman's "Wisdom, Wisecracks & Weener Dogs" (pictured above) to see how great a blog can look in print.And while there are other sites I've found in the meantime that print blog books, one of my favorite things about Blurb's version is that it will index your hyperlinks. So your time isn't wasted hyperlinking and you have an index of sites you were interested in when you're 60. Don't know what the heck I'm talking about? Look HERE!

3 comments:

The Oman Family said...

YAHOO!! Thanks for letting me know. I have been so bugged that it didn't work. I am so excited to make my book now!!

The Evans Family said...

that is great news, thank for letting us know! I'm excited to get started making some books

Sarah said...

I was going to tell you this newsflash but I forgot. My friend Elise just got her book the other day. It is amazing. It is 220 or so pages and it is awesome. I bet yours will be cooler. I miss you friend!