Carter got to bring home the "treasure box" last week from preschool. He loves it and always talks about what he'll put in the box to show his class. He decided this time to put a doll, a helicopter and suckers to share with everyone. I get why he wanted to take the helicopter, but why the doll I asked? He said, "the girls like dolls mom". Cute kid, always thinking of others.

4 comments:
That is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! Already knows how to please the ladies. You are training a good man.
WE LOVE CARTER! HE HAS A TENDER HEART. WHAT A GREAT PRESCHOOL TEACHER HE HAS TO GIVE THE CHILDREN OPPORTUNITES TO SHARE AND BE IN THE LIMELIGHT AT THE SAME TIME.
The doll is so very considerate of him!
So nice of him to think of everyone! It's so fun for kids to be able to take stuff to share!
Post a Comment