Monday, March 16, 2009

March madness (not really)

It's been a little while since I've done a post. So, here are some recent random pictures! We all have spring fever and are ready for a little warmth. (not too much please) Tonight we actually worked in the yard a little bit...it was wonderful!! The kids enjoyed digging in the dirt and playing some ball. Enjoy the pictures!!


Berklie and her love of hats. She can't get enough of them, even the ones that don't fit at all anymore. She insisted that we "strap" the purple hat...it was really hard strap and I'm pretty sure not very comfortable for her.



Sweet Carter and Berklie. Take my picture!!



At the beginning of the month, Berk's got a nasty bug! She couldn't hold anything down and lost weight pretty quick. This is her asleep on my bathroom floor while I was getting ready. She bounced right back though and we were all glad to have our happy Berk back. A little video for Grandma and Grandpa.




4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

ooh,poor girl. She just looks wiped out - I'm glad she's feeling better! Come on down to St. George for some sun! We'd love to see all of you!

Melissa said...

thanks for coming to my party. that was fun and it was good to see you. Your pictures are always cute. I guess its because you have cute kids. You are such a sweet person. I can't wait to get the kids together.

THE TWO BELLS said...

Thanks for the video. Those fudge bars looked yummy! Berklie is talking so well and Carter is soooo grown up! Can't wait to see you all!

Call Family said...

I'm glad berklie is feeling better! I have to say I love the chocolate popsicle video the most--Berklie likes to wear the chocolate as much as she enjoys eating it (flashbacks of first birthday party). :) Hope you guys are doing well!