Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Carter Funny

My mom sent the kids "The Tale of Despereaux" for Easter. They first couldn't wait to open the package and then couldn't wait to watch the movie. Well, one of the first scenes shows a cute little baby mouse. Carter looked at me and said, "Mom, baby mouses are much cuter than our babies". Ha ha ha ha. Funny kid.

5 comments:

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

I think I disagree with Carter on that one. Mice (babies or no) are NOT cute-especially when one wakes up with a dead one in the bed...what can I say? I'm permanently scarred.

THE TWO BELLS said...

It is all on your point of view! Babies are cuter up close where you can cuddle them, and mice are cute too.....from a distance. I remember when Smokey chased a mouse that escaped into the rolled up newspaper on our porch...and guess who opened it up on the kitchen counter? (I am sure the neighbors heard my screach!)

Ware Family said...

Baby mice are cute.....if they are cartoons!

Christy said...

carter says the cutest things !

Sarah said...

I am chuckling pretty hard right now. I love Carter. Well good luck with having an adorable mouse looking baby.