Monday, April 13, 2009
SPRING!!!
Spring is here and all that comes along with it! The flowering trees, beautiful weather and happier kids because they can play outside until their hearts are content! But.....with spring also comes the dirt in the house again, the baths every night, the dirt ring in the bath tub has also reappeared (despite how many times you clean it), the swearing husband who is finding all the things winter left us with (frozen pipes, busted sprinkler stuff..i don't know the right terms here) and a rejoicing momma because the inside of the stays cleaner a little bit longer! I love Spring!!
The Saturday before Easter, we went to the Stansbury Park Easter Egg hunt! It was a riot. Carter was all about getting as many eggs as he could. Berklie on the other hand, only wanted two eggs and the goodies that were inside them!

He made out pretty good with 4 eggs, considering some kids got none. He was thrilled.
Berklie and her eggs. Mat actually got both of them for her. Good job Mat.
Easter morning at our house. The bunny was good to the kids this year! Carter was super cute as he saw the goodies he got.

The Easter bunny hid a few eggs in our backyard Sunday morning. Once again, Carter was so excited to get as many as he could and Berklie only wanted what was inside the eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So fun! The kids are adorable! So glad you had a fun Easter together. You have a super hero and a little princess that we can't wait to see!
Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!
looks like fun. Dont you just love Easter? Your family is very cute. I am glad you are now enjoying spring, it is my favorite time of year.
I'm glad it's finally spring too. I agree with you on the baths every night--gotta love the "kid smell" and the dirt after they have been playing outside all day.
But I'll take it over winter!
So Cute Lish! I miss you
I love the post...I am loving Spring too! The beautiful weather, blossoms on the trees and the birds singing. Oh and of course, the kiddos playing outside, I couldn't be happier!!! I completely agree with how you're feeling right now!
I loved the easter egg hunt pics! Carter and Berklie are getting so big!
Post a Comment