Our sweet baby girl, Oaklie, was born June 19th, 2009 at 12:21 pm.
She weighed 7lbs. 7oz and was 20 inches long. I had a c-section and because she didn't go through the "ringer" like vaginal births do, she had some respiratory issues and spent several hours in the nursery. But, she is absolutely perfect and beautiful and we are so glad she's here and healthy! Carter and Berklie got to meet her and both were thrilled with their new sister. Berklie was a little hesitant, but has since told dad that she wants to hold baby. We feel so blessed to have another sweet little spirit in our home!
15 comments:
She's beautiful. Congratulation you guys!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. She is beautiful!
She's cute and I love her name!
Congrats! We want to come visit sometime soon, let us know when!
Yay! She is absolutely adorable! It sounds like everything went pretty well. I hope you have a quick recovery!
Darling pics! I love the ones with the kids holding her.
We love her already! What a cute family!
Oh what a doll she really is! A Berklie Jr.! LOL!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. That must have been a cool moment when you found out she was a girl!
She is absolutely beautiful. I am glad that everything went okay.
Happy recovery!
congrats you guys!! She's a cutie!
Hooray! I am glad things are good. I think she looks like another Bell. We would love to come and see you, and bring dinner, when you are up to visitors. Please let me know when.
Yeah for you!!!
She is adorable!
She is adorable! Our summer has been crazy! We need to come over and meet our new cousin! I love the pics of Berk and Carter holding her. So precious! :)
Congrats My dear friend! She's a beauty just like her Mama! I have just one question, where did Welcome come from? I don't think I have heard that story yet. Love you and see you soon.
Post a Comment