Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few pictures

Little Oaklie is getting so big! She's now sporting a double chin and cute chubby cheeks. We adore her. Mat and I joke that she's our easiest. (It's true though) We've also recently discovered her love for the swing! She's the first of our kids to like it. The second it starts swinging, she falls fast asleep. What a cutie!!
This might be a first, Berklie sharing her beloved blanket with Oaklie. Carter and Berklie love their little sister and fight over who gets to hold her first. Berklie wants to be just like mommie! If you can't tell, she is trying to "pump". Do you have milk in there Berklie? Ha ha ha. I love it! She cracks me up. Carter is really sweet with Oaklie. He would hold her all day if I'd let him. He loves that she tries to suck on his arm and hold his hand.
The many faces of Berklie. I am trying to capture all the silly/cute faces that Berklie pulls. She loves to make us laugh with her silly faces.

This one she calles "funny face".
Carter has loved watching the garden grow this year and he's hooked on the peas that we are growing. We actually have to limit him on how much he eats because he's made himself sick a few times. It's awesome that he loves them though.



10 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

YAY! PICTURES! Oaklie is truly a doll. We would be wanting our turn with Carter and Berklie, we would love holding her too! It is so fun that you captured even just a teenie bit the cute personalities of our sweet beautiful grandchildren! Thanks for the update busy Mom!

Sarah Oman said...

I love the pictures! Evie didn't like the swing until she was a couple months old. It was the only way she would fall asleep for awhile! Carter is sooo sweet!

The Funky Bunch said...

She definitley is getting some chub!! What a cutie. And that truly is a miracle that Berks is sharing her blanket. Good thing you caught it on camera...otherwise no one would believe you!!

The Evans Family said...

Hey Alicia - your kids are adorable - I can't believe how big Berklie is getting! I hope you are having with with Oaklie - she is SO cute!

The Burila Bunch said...

It always surprises me that when you have a new baby the older kids, look older. I am glad you posted some cute pictures of the kids. I MISS YOU ALL so much. Hope you are having a fun time.

Christy said...

YAY for baby swings ! they definitely help out and make mommy & baby happy. Berklie is hilarious ! i love that she's trying to help you out...that's the spirt :) cute, cute.....

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

I love the pics! I'm sad I haven't been able to see you guys for a while. Oaklie, Carter and Berklie are getting cuter and cuter!

Call Family said...

The funny face is a classic! It was fun chatting with you guys the other day. It's fun to see pictures too--Carter is getting so big!!

Archer Fam said...

Thanks so much for the invite!!! I love your cute blog!! Your kids are such dolls. Have a great day!! Thanks for coming and visting me I love talking to you both!

Love, Cami

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Cute kids! It's fun to read what you are up to! Congrats... 3 kids!! How are you adjusting? Looks like you are having lots of fun. Your kids say the funniest things! I love it!
Amy