Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She's 2 Months!

Our cute little chubs, Oaklie, is 2 months old. She weighed in at 12lbs. 11 oz and was 23.5 inches long. She loves to smile and can watch her brother and sister for hours! We adore her! (In case your wondering, Berklie at 2 months was 11 lbs and 23.5 inches)





9 comments:

Julie and Derek said...

I love those chubby cheeks! Looks like Addi did. I think Addi was 13 pounds at that age...always and still in the 97th percentile!

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

She's getting so big!

Trieste said...

So cute! She looks so much like Berklie!

Melissa said...

how stinkin cute. I love the rolls, i just want to squeeze them. Enjoy it while it lasts. Brody is losing his chubiness and I want to cry. Why do you think I wanted another one...:)

THE TWO BELLS said...

She is a doll! Can't wait to meet her!

Christy said...

she's seriously such a cutie ! 12 lbs huh ? grady's weigh in is coming up and i bet he's got a few more lbs over lil miss oaklie :)

The Evans Family said...

I love those rolly polly arms! she's adorable!

lulu said...

she's changed a lot since we last saw her. She's beautiful!

Nikki said...

What a chunker! She's a perfect mix between Carter and Berklie, I see them both in her. What a cutie!