Monday, August 31, 2009

Oaklies Blessing

I'm finally posting Oaklie's blessing day! (your welcome momma) We are grateful to those that were able to make it! It was a good day, Mat and I are so blessed to have another sweet baby girl.
Damon & Nin Andy & Natasha


Abigale and Oaklie. Abby is the oldest cousin on the Meck side, she's a sweet heart!
We tried to get them all to look at the camera....... I love this smile..it's so big that her eyes shut..it's the best!!

4 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

THANKS for sharing that special day.

Morgen said...

aww, she is so cute!!

Hayley said...

She looks so darling. I have not seen Damon in forever. It so much fun to be in touch after so many years.

Sarah said...

I am sad that I missed her blessing but I am the FIRST one she smiled at! I love you and your family!