Friday, March 19, 2010

What I love.

Honey. A favorite treat at our house.

Sweet babes.
When will she stop sucking her thumb? (ha!)
Kisses
Playing "kitchen". Right.
weeeee!!
Big brother loves
Eating without undies...it's the new style here.
Big Blue Eyes
I just want to kiss those lips and squeeze those cheeks!
While I should be doing my lesson for Sunday, I am looking at pictures. I thought i would share since it's been so long since I've posted anything. (you can thank me later mom)
I am feeling overwhelmed with appreciate to my Heavenly Father for the blessings He has given me. I know He is very much aware of me, my thoughts, my needs and my weaknesses. I look at the faces of my children and I can feel a glimpse of the love my Father in Heaven has for me.
I love my babies more than words can express. They are the light of my life!!
Carter told me today that he "enjoyed his alone time. Everyone needs alone time mom. It makes us happier." Ha ha ha. I wonder where he heard that from? No idea.
Berklie is growing up way too fast! She is little miss do it herself. She's potty trained and is looking forward to going to pre-school in the fall.
Oaklie is one stinkin' cute little chubbers. She likes to keep us on our toes and wake up in the middle of the night from time to time. She loves to play with Berklie and watch Carter dance.
Life is good for the Bell's.
Stay tuned for more excitement.

5 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved the pics. You and Mathew have a beautiful family. We love you!

Cindy said...

That picture of Oaklie on the green blanket is so cute! Babies have the best cheeks.
You guys really do LOVE honey!

Anonymous said...

Its about time with the pics! They are so cute, your kids are adorable! I am so late on getting pictures out too. I will try this weekend, its my goal! Love ya...Julie Hines

Megs said...

YAY! I'm so glad to see new pictures. What a beautiful little family.

The Funky Bunch said...

SO cute. I seriously love those pics. So many good ones. The one of babes kissing Mat is so cute...his expression. Berks nude will be great blackmail when she's older and trying to date!! Babes looks so peaceful with Carter!! Where are the pics of you??? :)