Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sledding

A few weeks ago we met up with Rich and Leslie and let the kids sled for a while. Of course we had to overcome some 2 year old drama before the fun could begin, but after we got Berk's the right hat (my hat) she was fine. We had a lot of fun, the weather wasn't too cold and we even got to go to Grandma's for some hot chocolate afterwards!

Mat got to do all the hard work...pulling the kids back up the hill.
Luke, Rich and Bentley
Berklie is all about doing it herself..so Mat is supervising to make sure she can climb up the steep hill.
I really didn't want to sled, but I couldn't resist taking Bentley down once.
Carter loved it and probably would have stayed all day if we let him.Luke on the other hand, refused to sled. Instead he tried to go down on his belly.


3 comments:

lulu said...

I love the drama pictures.
Sledding looks like fun. Can I ask what you did with Oaklie during the event? Mike took Louis sledding while we were in Utah, and I didn't go because I hadn't a clue how to keep Roy warm.

The Funky Bunch said...

Those pics are so cute. Looks like you had a blast. I love the pics of Berks where she's in focus and the people behind her aren't!! You're getting to be quite the pro!!!

THE TWO BELLS said...

Glad it was a fun day and that we could help out with the baby sitting and the hot chocolate!