I had so much fun taking your one year pictures. You are a ham!
My cutest client so far!!

.jpg)
You weren't quite sure what to think of all the attention, but once you saw the cake, you couldn't wait to get your hands on it!!


I have a video of this action. You didn't leave much.
A rinse in the sink and then on to presents.
You actually enjoyed this part of your party. You took your time with each gift and stopped to "read" the cards. Super cute. This is the afgan that your Great Gram made for you! YEAH!!
I'll try again to post the video. Enjoy the pictures. Love you Oaks.
3 comments:
Oaklie is a doll! And a Sweetheart. Love you!
Happy Birthday Oaklie! I can't believe it has been a year. She is adorable!
I can't believe she's 1 already too! She's so stinkin' cute. Happy birthday cuteness!
Post a Comment