Carter is enjoying Kindergarten and the responsibilities that come along with it. He wishes he could stay all day and eat lunch at school too. He said the hardest part of school is the monkey bars. Awesome. I love him. He just finished up his first season of flag football and LOVED it. he had a great coach that really taught him plays and all the rules of the game. He said he looks forward to playing tackle football when he's bigger. I over heard him telling Berklie that when he is bigger he gets to have cheerleaders on his team cheering for him, and if she wants, she can be one. HA HA HA.
Berklie is 3! Enough said right? We adore Berk's. Could do without all the tantrums over nothing, but she is a funny little thing with spunk! She started preschool this year and LOVES it. Loves playing with her friends and doing crafts. She is also in dance once a week and loves that as well. I like to see her do her little moves. The recital in January will be hilarious I am sure!
Oaklie is a ball of energy and giggles! The girl loves to make us all laugh. She recently started walking, yes it took her 16 months! But, it's the cutest thing ever. Her chubby little legs can get her where ever she wants to go. She is also a climber. I haven't have a kid that likes to climb yet, so it's new to me! She pushes stools and chairs all over the kitchen to get to what she wants. Smart little toot. She loves her daddy and can't get enough of him when he isn't working. Her favorite thing to do is dance with dad. It's pretty much the cutest thing.
Mat started running this summer and has been looking to do a 5K race. Well, he found one at Stansbury High School...a costume race. Since we had just gone to a Halloween party the night before, he was set for with the costume and what is more perfect than Richard Simmons? I have to say it was HILARIOUS seeing him in these short shorts..and beaded tank-top. He won't be wearing the shorts on his regular runs, thank goodness. He did get 2nd place in his age group though. Was it because of the shorts?
Mat started running this summer and has been looking to do a 5K race. Well, he found one at Stansbury High School...a costume race. Since we had just gone to a Halloween party the night before, he was set for with the costume and what is more perfect than Richard Simmons? I have to say it was HILARIOUS seeing him in these short shorts..and beaded tank-top. He won't be wearing the shorts on his regular runs, thank goodness. He did get 2nd place in his age group though. Was it because of the shorts?
Enjoy the pictures and I'll be sure to post more often.
Berklie's first day of school
Carter's first day of school
Halloween 5K at Stansbury High school. Richard Simmons!!
Richard getting ready for the race!!
This is what Oaklie did during the race. What a ham.
Oaklie being Oaklie
"What I want to be when I grow up" day. Carter wants to be a scientist.
Carter and Berklie ready for school. Aren't they cute?
All dressed up for the school carnival.
Berklie's preschool Halloween program.
Berklie getting into the songs.
Time for trick-or-treating! Wahoo!!
Oaklie knows that she is missing out on something..........
Oaks wants to be one of the big kids and go get some candy! Next year sweet girl!



















2 comments:
Fun Times! I didn't know Mat came in 2nd for his race!? The kids are adorable and growing up way too fast!
I loved the update and your cute kiddos! There is a striking resemblance between Mat and Richard isn't there?
Post a Comment