Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Winter..and this is how we roll!

Well, as I said before, I am trying hard to stay up on my blog. So, here I am again, posting. I am amazing, I know. :) So, one of this girls favorite things to do is CLIMB. It drives me crazy. The other kids will leave left over food and snacks on the table and she will be up there in minutes devouring what they left behind. Look at this face..."what, I'm not supposed to be up here?"

Oaks 2010
But really, how can you get mad at that? So, all day long, I take her down and tell her no. Only to turn around and find her up somewhere else.
Oaks the climber! 2010
Little Miss Berklie doing one of her favorite things, dressing up as a princess. Although, lately she informs us that she is either a dinosaur or a monster, she's not a princess. And, really, we couldn't agree more.
Berks 2010
At dinner the other night, Mat wanted to see what was so glorious about having pudding all over your face. The kids thought it was hilarious. He even let Oaks help spread some around.
Oaks and Mat

Mat.....
A couple times a year Berklie's dance studio lets the parents come for a "parent observation". This is Berklie's first year to dance, and so our first time to watch. It's was adorable I must say. All these cute little girls in their dance garb doing what they love...dancing and being cute. We are looking forward to her first dance recital in January!
Berks dance class 2010

Berks 2010
Over Thanksgiving weekend, all the Bells went up to the cabin and also to the Tabby Mountains to get our Christmas trees. It was a fun adventure! We all ended up putting chains on our cars/trucks to make it up. We didn't get up as far as we wanted because the snow started getting really deep. But, we all found trees and had fun having a winter picnic around the fire. Of course I am horrible at remembering to take photos, so below is all I have! I'm not a horrible mother either, Berks didn't want to play in the snow, so she was freezing in the car instead. Oaks was in snow heaven and couldn't get enough of it! Carter was tree hunting with Mat, and loving every second of it!

Loving the snow...2010201020102010Christmas tree from Tabby mountains 2010
I can't believe it's already December! We are loving the snow that we have gotten and enjoying this holiday season.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I am glad to see you are back to blogging! I can't believe you are having another baby! It looks like you are guys are doing great! Cute Pics!

THE TWO BELLS said...

thanks for the update. loved the pictures!

The Oman Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the smell of real trees.

Nikki said...

Loved the updates! Miss you guys and getting together like we used to!!