

Oaklie was in heaven with all the wrapping paper and treats! She just wanted to eat the treats in her stocking, she didn't care about much else.


For months now, the kids have been asking for pillow pets from Santa. Actually, the pillow pets were purchased back at the beginning of September....of course they were delivered by Santa though. Everyone was in pillow pet heaven Christmas morning!



All that Mat wanted for Christmas was new ski goggles. They aren't just ski goggles though. They are GPS goggles, they tell the speed, elevation and....something else cool that I can't remember right now. He tried them out two days later. He's a big kid. I love it.

Berklie and Oaklie will be sharing a room in a few months. As soon as I get brave and take Oaklie out of the crib. I will put it off as long as I can! But, now Berklie's room has two beds, so it's ready when I am. :) Berklie wasn't too sure about it at first, and still won't let Oaklie in "her" room. I keep trying to tell her that this is life! Girls get to share a room! I always wanted a sister to share a room with. I probably would have hated it though. I won't tell Berklie that. There will be some challenges, but all in all, it will be just fine. (I'm trying to convince myself here.)


Carter got a new bed as well! We didn't want to leave him out. He has wanted a bunk bed forever, so he was very excited when he saw it. Mat and I were making the beds and putting his clothes in the dresser on Christmas Eve, and he peeked around the corner. He saw it for a second before Mat ran him back downstairs. How can you get mad though when he says, "dad, I saw my new bed and I really like it, thanks." He loves his bed and actually has taken a nap in it twice! For Carter that is a miracle.


We had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year ahead of us! Baby Bell #4 will be making his appearance January 4th. Carter is looking forward to it, as well as Mat and I. The girls aren't too sure about it though. Stay tuned for pictures!
5 comments:
Santa brought Addi a pillow pet too! That was the only thing she asked for from him....." a purple pillow pet" So she got the purple hippo. Too funny! I hope new baby is doing good...waiting to hear all about him!
Looks like a great Christmas! We are building a bed for Baden right now. Bradley wants bunk beds but I am worried Baden will climb up and jump off. He is a little jumper. So maybe one day.
We had the pillow pets on our lists too! The person that came up with pillow pets is a genius...and very rich, for sure. I love your vinyl flowers in Berks room...where did you get those?
Love the new beds and all the posts! Can't wait to see more pics of Crew on here!
The new beds look awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, and that you all recovered in time for the holiday fun.
Post a Comment