I never understood all the excitement over a dance recital...all those crazy mom's putting makeup on their way too young of daughters and getting all worked up in the process. Until I went to my daughters first one a few weeks ago. Um...pretty much the cutest thing I have seen to date. First it was a blast getting her all dolled up to perform. I had to watch video's on how to do her makeup, for two reasons. One, because I don't know how to do makeup, and two because the place that she takes dance from is pretty particular and wanted it done just right. She loved having makeup put on her! It was so fun! I know I sound like "one of those moms"...and maybe I am now, but it was a blast. There were 20 performances, and her group was number 10. I was grateful she wasn't number 1 because I was so so close to bawling my eyes out when that first group got on and would have for sure if she was in it. At least by 10, I had my emotions in check. Hey, I just had a baby..I'll use that as my excuse. I'll try to get the video uploaded so that you can see all the action. She was just adorable and I can't wait until the next one!! When her performance was over we snuck out because I left Crew at home with a friend and didn't want to be away for too long. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Bell and Grammie and Boppa for coming to Berk's recital. She LOVED having you there and felt so special that night. She woke up the next day and told us that she loved dancing and loved the beautiful flowers that she got afterwards.
Otherwise, all is well at the Bell house. We are adjusting to our new little one, slowly but surely. Everyone loves him and wants to know why he sleeps all the time. I tell them because he loves me the most and knows the way to my heart. :) (and i keep forgetting not to upload my photos so big, which is why some of them are cut in half..oops.)
I asked her if she was nervous up on the big stage, and she said no. Wow! I wonder when kids start to get nervous about this kind of thing?
Carter had a blast at the recital and loved watching all of his friends from school. I thought he might be bored, but I was wrong!
Oaklie stayed at home with Crew. She's a cheeser.
My little buddy Crew at 3 weeks old.
8 comments:
Julie Hines
said...
Berk looks so cute! And good work on the make-up I am so proud of you. You are on your way to becoming a stage mom! Addi is in gymnastics right now, but our next class is dance....so I may be there soon too!
That is the best ever! How cute! Little girls are so fun (I wish I had one) Congratulations on your new baby! Wow 4??!!! That is awesome! Glad all is well for you!
She's a beautiful dancer! She did such a good job and I LOVED her facial expressions! It was adorable. I can't wait until next year when Brooklyn is in class with her! So fun!
Hi Guys, The fam is as cute as ever. We miss you all and hope that life is going as well as the blog looks like it is. We are coming out in the last week in June and would like to get together. It's been a little while,eh. John Bradley
8 comments:
Berk looks so cute! And good work on the make-up I am so proud of you. You are on your way to becoming a stage mom! Addi is in gymnastics right now, but our next class is dance....so I may be there soon too!
So So So cute!!!!! I want to squeeze her!
That is the best ever! How cute! Little girls are so fun (I wish I had one) Congratulations on your new baby! Wow 4??!!! That is awesome! Glad all is well for you!
She's a beautiful dancer! She did such a good job and I LOVED her facial expressions! It was adorable. I can't wait until next year when Brooklyn is in class with her! So fun!
I miss your family. Congrats Berklie on the recital. So cute.
I love the recital video!! So cute! Crew has changed so much, too. Keep the pics coming:)
Hi Guys, The fam is as cute as ever. We miss you all and hope that life is going as well as the blog looks like it is. We are coming out in the last week in June and would like to get together. It's been a little while,eh.
John Bradley
Post a Comment