Sunday, September 11, 2011

Boating Party 2011

Once again, the Bells and Omans got together for our annual boating party at Starvation Resorvoir. We had a great time, the water and weather were perfect. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
I never remember to take pictures when we are out doing something, this year is no different. i only got a few pictures of the older kids, nice huh? This was Crew's first boating party and what can I say, I took a lot of pictures of him. :) He loved sitting in the water. Oaklie loved playing in the sand and scaring everyone as she ventured into the water alone.
Maybe next year I'll take better pictures.


DSC_0547

DSC_0565

DSC_0538

DSC_0536

DSC_0544

DSC_0548

2 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

It was a fun time! The memories will always be with us. Remember the gorgeous weather, the crawdads, roasting marshmallows, and playing RAGE....fun times.

Nikki said...

Crew is such a cutie!