Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catch up

It's been an embarrassing amount of time since I have blogged. What can I say though, life is hectic. 4 kids under 7 and under, can keep ya a little busy to say the least. Sometimes, I barely remember to pee. Really. It's a little sad, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! So, there are a lot of things to catch up on. I'll start with January. On the 4th our little Crew turned 1! Wow does time stand still at moments and go way to fast in others. He's now 14 months old and already good at throwing himself on the floor when he doesn't get his way, climbing, running and smiling in a way that can get him anything that he wants. Berklie often says, "awww, he is so cute mom. I hope I can have all boys when I grow up that look just like Crew". Too funny. Oaklie is just shy of 3 now and we are anxiously awaiting the grand exit from terrible twos!! It will happen right? HA! She is so funny though and always has us laughing. She is a very good story teller, but you can almost never believe what you hear. One of her favorites is about the cow that touched her belly and scared her. That one however is true. The cow at Chick-fil-A is her greatest fear. She loves to play with Berklie, their favorite thing to play is "sweetie". It's pretty cute listening to them play pretend together. One is always the baby and the other the mommie. Berklie is trying hard to write her name and get as ready as she can for Kindergarten in the fall. She has a check list of things that she should be able to do before she goes. The main one is writing her name, then crossing the monkey bars and not wearing a pull up at night. Good goals. Carter is thriving in 1st grade, loves his teacher and LOVES to learn and be challenged. He is a champ. I sure do hope all the kids are like him when it comes to school. :) :) Mat and I are doing well. We are getting ready to do some projects in the house, lots of painting and woodwork. I'll post some before and after pictures. I am thrilled to finally be doing it!!!! I have a list of projects that I want to do in the house, (mats hates the list) and it's so nice to be checking some of the things off.
This house is excited for spring and summer! We can't wait for warm weather, flipflops and swim suits. Here are just a couple recent pictures. Love you all!

<span class=DSC_1422">
Crew's One!!
<span class=DSC_1425">

<span class=DSC_1433">
He really didn't like the cake at first....
<span class=DSC_1437">
he tried a little and by the look on his face wondered why we were all taking his picture.
<span class=DSC_1442">
After he rubbed it all over his face and in his eye, he wasn't all that interested in eating it anymore.
<span class=DSC_1451">
He did LOVE his new car though, so did his cousin James.
<span class=DSC_1448">
Cute little boys getting a ride.
crew 8
1 year pictures.
crew 2
Love love love him. I could eat him up!
<span class=DSC_1365">

Cute girls playing dance. Carter is behind me also dancing. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you and your family!!! So wonderful "sweetie"

THE TWO BELLS said...

Yes! We are glad to see some updates! Miss you guys!