Here goes:
(oh and I even put two pictures of myself,(not all that flattering) because a few people have mentioned that there weren't any of me. these were taken tonight, freshies. :) )
I like that I am a laugher. I love love love to laugh. I can laugh at most things, even those things in life that laughter wouldn't be the first emotion that you feel. I remember when I was younger trying to master a laugh. I wanted a different laugh, so all day I went around trying out different laughs. When I pregnant I have the best laugh, it's a belly laugh, loud and boisterous.
I like that when I put my mind to something, I do it. Recently, as you all know, I have decided to run a marathon. It kinda came out of nowhere really. I was running about 3 miles (sometimes 4) everyday and I knew that I needed to break out of my comfort zone at some point. Then I met my friend Teri and she told me that she had just signed up for a marathon and that I should train with her. That was pretty much all it took. I realize I haven't done it yet, but I surprise myself after each long run that we complete. I will sometimes get in the car and clock the distance, out of sheer disbelief.
I like that I have good taste in men. :) I think I pretty much have the best one that there is.
I like my eyes. When I was younger I wanted them to be blue...now I just hope to have a baby with blue eyes (Berklie??? hers are grey). I learned at a young age that if I look at someone just right, I can get what I want. I learned that first with my dad. Now I use it on Mat. It doesn't take much really. :)
I also like my freckles. I had no idea that you could really bleach your skin to get rid of your freckles. They set me apart from other girls and I am pretty much tan year round (at least on my face). It's kinda nice.
I can't forget my sweet babies. I love that they are mine and that they both are cute and kinda look like me. :)
Right now I think I have great legs. They are buff from running a ton, super white, but buff.
I also like that I am a good friend. I love having good reliable friends and I feel like in order to get that from someone, I have to dish out the same service.
Ok, I think that is about enough. I feel better now. Try it, it's kinda refreshing really. I tag Nikkie, Kim, Anna, Sarah, Terri and anyone else that wants to do it.
8 comments:
Is that Cheesecake Factory and you didn't invite us?! JK. So, I'll have to tell you what the decor there reminds me of sometime... Anyway, I love your laugh, too! There's not much I like about myself right now, but I'll think about it and do the post in a day or two. Call me so we can do Berklie's pics! I'm halfway saved up for a Rebel!
woohoo! me likie! Hey, you know yourself pretty well-I like those things about you too (esp the buff white legs) he he! I must say laughing with you is the best! love ya girl!
I will add my own. I think that you are a good decorator. You know how to make you house feel like a home when you enter it. Thats a good feeling.
congrats on the milage. Isn't funny that you never thought in your right mind that you could run those long runs? Just gives you confidence for the next one.
This is a great post, Alicia! I have a few things to say and add to your post, too. I've only known you a few months since moving here, but you are such a good friend, I feel like I have known you FOREVER. And I love your "diarrhea of the mouth" on the long runs - makes me laugh! :)
I am going to add too: You make people feel like a good friend and comfortable around you. I have to agree with Sarah too, you are great at decorating. I need some major help with that!!
i misssss you girl~
That was really fun to read, you are cute and I am glad we are friends. We have to arrange another mommy's night out, and the weather is getting warmer...I am really excited for lunches at the park to begin. Your pictures are all so adorable, I love little Berklie's kissy face picture. She is growing up so fast!
I want to join in the fun. You are a great mom!
Post a Comment