So Carter and Berklie got tagged! This tagging thing is a new one for me. But, here is goes. 10 things about Carter and Berklie. I'll split it up since it's two kids, 5 about each of them.
1. Carter is pretty much the pickest eater ever. I think he gets it from his dad, but then again maybe it's from me. Anything with color, he won't touch...unless it's chocolate.
2. Carter says anything that he is thinking, to anyone. For example: Last summer Carter was out with me while we were talking to the neighbor and he looked up at her and said, "Enda, (Melinda) do you have big boobies?" Of course it was one of those times when everything he said came out loud and clear.
3. Carter loves his sister Berklie. He always tells us that she is his best friend.
4. His favorite show is Little Enstiens.
5. He loves his daddy to put him to bed at night and tell him a Giant story.
Ok Berklie
1. Berklie loves her yellow blanket, always has to have the yellow blanket from Great Gram.
2. She loves to eat.
3. She gives you bonks when she is really happy. I think it is her way of hugging you.
4. She loves her big brother Carter and has been known to cry when he's gone at pre-school.
5. She is a momma's girl. Some think it's annoying, but right now I love it. I know someday she won't want to be cuddled and loved by me, so I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Oh and we tag Melissa and Jessica.
1 comment:
That's fun to learn those things about your kids.
Post a Comment