This is a picture of Berklie doing "kissie face". She loves to try to kiss, I think it's the sound that she likes. So she is always trying to do it. She wasn't having much luck in this instance because she has banana in her mouth.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Just rambling....
We have been doing some painting lately (which is a funny story...I'll tell maybe later) and so we have pictures on the ground propped against the wall where we want to hang them. Well tonight Berklie crawled up to the 8x10 of Carter and gave it a bonk and then smashed her face against it for a few seconds. It was so funny. I tried to grab the camera, but didn't get it in time. She loves her brother.
This is a picture of Berklie doing "kissie face". She loves to try to kiss, I think it's the sound that she likes. So she is always trying to do it. She wasn't having much luck in this instance because she has banana in her mouth.
Another attempt. She sucks in her bottom lip and then her eyes get really big. It is the funniest thing.
Mat was standing by the oven holding Berklie and she grabbed on to the handle with both hands and it was the perfect fit I guess because she put her feet on the handle below. It's hard to explain, good thing for the picture.
Carter loves to help feed Berklie, but it usually ends up with the two of them laughing, or her crying because he's not feeding her fast enough.
Second Easter Egg Hunt. This time in our backyard. The first one was at Grandma Bells, but all of her pictures were deleted!!
This is a picture of Berklie doing "kissie face". She loves to try to kiss, I think it's the sound that she likes. So she is always trying to do it. She wasn't having much luck in this instance because she has banana in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that last picture of Carter! Such cute kids!
Those are great pictures! hey, when is your race? It should be soon right?
Cute, cute pictures! I'm so glad you put them all on there, it's fun to see what people have been up to. Sorry today didn't work out, it was pretty chilly all day. But I'm looking forward to next week! Thanks for taking the time to do the tag.
I had fun looking at your blog. Hey! Are you still thinking about doing a built area for your tv?
Post a Comment