Wednesday, April 16, 2008

lunch time

Berklie and I are sitting here eating lunch and Mat and Carter are upstairs causing a ruckus. Berklie stops eating and starts yelling, "Ca-ca, Da-da" over and over. So funny. I love that she is starting to communicate with us. It's pretty cute. I might just regret saying that when she starts being sassy, but right now I love it.

So, I thought I might give the latest update on the running, or lack there of right now. I went out on Saturday to run a 20. I was pretty excited for it. It was a beautiful morning, I saw like 4 shooting stars and all I wanted to do was run for the love!!! But, my tendonidus started acting up right away and I was only able to run I think 4 miles before I had to stop. It was so disappointing, I was really bummed all day. I felt the worst for my partner who continue running either because of me. But, I am hoping that I can get into this sports medicine doc who it supposed to be really really good. Maybe he can work some magic so that I can complete my marathon and continue running. I hope.

No comments: