I'm back! Yep, I finally got into this awesome doctor, Dr. Toronto here in SL. He's a sports medicine doctor that my two sister in laws highly reccomened. He was well worth the 2 week wait. Anyway, I found out that I have tendinidous, just like I thought. Good news for me that it's not a stress fracture or anything like that. So, he gave me some steroids (yeah baby) and a wedge to put in my shoe and already I have noticed a huge difference! He said I'll be totally good to go. 3 weeks baby. I'm stoked. Wahoooo!!!
4 comments:
Yea!! I am glad you were able to get in and see that doctor. Glad you can start running again soon!
Yay! I'm glad it worked out. Isn't he the coolest?
I'm so glad your foot is doing better - it's nice to have you back as a running partner! How exciting would life be if I didn't pee my pants from laughing every time we ran??
Yipee! I know what a great feeling that is!
Post a Comment