Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One year photos










I had to post a few of these adorable pictures of Berklie!! My friend Nikki did an awesome job once again. I love that they all show her personality. She loves to smile, but not when you want her too. But, she had a lot of fun being outside and playing in the dirt and eating the flowers. We love our Berklie and are so grateful for her sweet personality. (Oh yeah, and for all my local peeps out there, watch my blog for a link to Nikki's website.)

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

these are adorable photos! Where's the link b/c we need some new photos of our kids

lulu said...

Happy birthday berklie. that wnet by fast!
How did your marathon go?

Mary said...

she looks like a doll! I can't believe how much she has changed since last time I have seen her! congrats on numero uno!

AbiAnn said...

Happy Birthday princess Berklie. The pictures are ADORABLE! My favorite is the very last one, so lovely. Where did you have them taken with all the beautiful flowers? And Berklie-way to go on devouring the birthday cake, you know how it's suppose to be done!:D