My boy is growing up way too fast. He now tells people that he is 4...he's not. He'll be 4 in October and no matter how many times we tell him that he still insists that he is 4. OK whatever.
Independence is the name of the game this summer. Lately it is all about dressing himself...which is great, I love it, except for the fact that he has to wear a sweat shirt and pants in 95 (or so) degree weather!!! I decided to let him wear his outfit the other day, hoping that he would see how blasted hot he would be. He went outside and rode his bike for a while and then came back inside dripping with sweat only to ask me for HOT CHOCOLATE!! What is wrong with this kid? No, I didn't give him hot chocolate and I put away his sweatshirts. Now he is hooked on his basketball shorts and
tank top. He has to wear it everyday, which I also don't really think is a good idea. Hello..he'll start to stink after a few days. His answer to him smelling is, "just wash it
mommie". Anyway, the other day Carter did a
somersault and I asked him who taught him. He said, "Jesus did". Mat and I wonder multiple times a day where he gets these things. He cracks us up though and life wouldn't be the same without
Carterboy.
"Hey mom, take my picture while I dance!"
Carter wanted a pancake sandwich one morning. He ended up eating 2 bites and then not liking it.

(about 7am) Carter dressed himself for the day.

Just being sweet cute Carter.

Carter didn't want to get messy while he ate his breakfast, so a pink bib was his solution.
1 comment:
I loved seeing all your picutes! Hope you are doing great!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment