Thursday, June 26, 2008
My little Berklie
I can't believe how quickly my babies are growing up! Berk is 15 months and spunky as ever. She lets you know what she wants and when she wants it. Her favorite word lately is "na". Which means, no. She loves to play underneath things....here you see her under the table playing with my running shoes. Future runner??
She can't get enough of the water. Mat was soaking the grass one evening and she crawled out to the hose and soaked herself with it within minutes. She loved every minute of it and screamed when I picked her up to go inside.
This is kinda a funky angle picture, but she has learned how to push herself around on her little car....and of course has to have the yellow blanket.
The crazy scientist. She had syrup all over her hands and decided her hair needed a little syrup therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun update! So I'm in the process of doing my computer recovery as we speak and should be able to get your family pictures up on my blog around 1 am or so! Oh good, the restore just ended, so make a wish this solves all my computer problems I've had over the last month!
Cute. They are getting so big!
Your kids are cuties! Its fun to see them grow and learn so fast.
so cute, and the syrup one is my favorite :)
Your family is so cute! I'm so glad we can catch up now!
Post a Comment