I should first let all my blog fans (lol) that I did survive..I am still alive. My last blog entry might have concerned a few of you. :) Anyway, here's some recent photos from the Bell clan.
Last weekend we went to the Bell cabin with the peeps, (the Bradleys and Rockwoods, Moellmers couldn't make it). I actually brought my camera to the cabin, but forgot to take pictures. Good thing for Lou and Nikki who remembered. In the picture: Marshall Bradley, Carter and Calvin Rockwood. The boys went fishing and caught (and ate!!!) 3 fishies.
The last day we went swimming in the Red Creek reservoir. It was a really hot day, so the cold water felt nice. Sweet farmers tan huh?

The mighty truck can do anything, handle any terrain....except mud, lots of mud and oh water right there that we were slowly sliding into. Thanks Lou for capturing this moment for me! Good thing for the nice man that pulled us out.


A game called "banga-banga" that Carter and Mat made up the other day. To play Banga, put a balloon in your shirt and bounce off each others belly's while yelling "banga-banga". Yes, even Berklie wanted to play.
I said, "say cheese" and that is what he is doing. Funny kiddo. On the 24th we went over to the Children's parade in Tooele. Carter was a little disappointed because they didn't throw much candy. It was a silly little parade, but entertaining in it's own funny way.
Berklie loves to play in the sink, so tonight I decided, why not give her a bath while she plays in the sink. She loved it. She's even eating a tomato while she plays in the water. Life doesn't get any better than that! Look at all the dirty dishes, seesh. haha
4 comments:
First of all, to all of Alicia's blog fans, yes, my son wet his pants in that first picture but let me point out that his dad was too busy fishing to take him potty. Second, Banga Banga looks so fun! Thanks for the great time at the cabin we loved hangin with all you peeps!
Looks like you guys are having a great summer! I can't believe it's almost over!! So is that seriously Mat with the MAJOR farmers tan?? Geez!! Must be from all that yard work you make him do!!! Lol!! Your kids are the cutest and it's amzing what tiny little things will entertain them!!
Hey Bell fam...how fun to see your blog! I love the game you guys came up with, we should do that for an enrichment activity or something?! Your kiddos are too cute!
Hey! I'm trying to get a hold of you! Cute pictures. Carter and his friends are so big!
Post a Comment