My friend Nikki took some family pictures for me back in June. I kept forgetting that I had them! Finally I'm posting a few of my fav's. I really like this one except for that Carter isn't looking anywhere near the camera.
Hey there! I found a link to your blog from the Klenk's and love your family pics!! Do you really go running EVERY day?? You're amazing. When is that 5k in Tooele you mentioned the other day? Our blog is www.kurtandsher.blogspot.com.
You are NUTS if you think I'll slow you down!!! Email me at sher@esghr.com - and I'll give you a load of excuses...but you have me at least THINKING about running on Sat... :)
It is so nice to see your whole family!!! The one of you with your brothers and parents makes me smile!!! I spent a lot of time back in the day with the good ol Meck FAmily!!! I love the pictures, they are way cute!
9 comments:
What great pics! You really have the cutest kids!
What great pictures! such a cute family!
Those are really good pictures! I love them! You are all so good looking. I also love the white and denim, cute!
Hey there! I found a link to your blog from the Klenk's and love your family pics!! Do you really go running EVERY day?? You're amazing. When is that 5k in Tooele you mentioned the other day? Our blog is www.kurtandsher.blogspot.com.
You are NUTS if you think I'll slow you down!!! Email me at sher@esghr.com - and I'll give you a load of excuses...but you have me at least THINKING about running on Sat... :)
Those are way cute. You guys look gorgeous of course!!!
It is so nice to see your whole family!!! The one of you with your brothers and parents makes me smile!!! I spent a lot of time back in the day with the good ol Meck FAmily!!! I love the pictures, they are way cute!
The pictures look great! You have a cute family. Were they taken here?
Too cute! Where did you have them taken, it's beautiful!?!
Post a Comment