Ok, so this isn't the best picture, but I couldn't stop laughing when it happened. Mat was doing a tone of yard work today and the string trimmer fell and ripped his pocket off. I was the only one laughing hysterically. Carter asked Mat, "Why did you peel your pants daddy"? There is a little bit more to the story, but I won't post that part. I'll just say, be careful when you go camando Matty.
3 comments:
LOL!!!! I can't stop laughing!! Too funny. Wearing his ripped shorts AND his cowboy hat!!! Look at him!! I'm SO glad I know the rest of the story that you couldn't post!! HA-larious!!!! Love your blog, it's so darn cute. How long have you been a part of this blogging world?? Glad I can keep tabs on you now and what you guys are doing!! Lol!
Cute blog background! Funny picture! Don't you love blogs?
Quite hillarious! Sounds like fun. Man...I'm pretty boaring these days. When we come to Utah in a week and a half, will you teach me how to relax and have more fun?
Post a Comment