A few weeks ago, Carter decided that he wanted to adopt a pet. He chose roly poly's. I wasn't all that excited about having them inside.....but after he played with them for about an hour, they both went to a better place. He thought they just weren't moving at first, and then I had to explain that roly poly's might not make the best pets.

A few days later, Mat and I finally gave in to his constant requests for a pet and we got a kitty. His name is Phineas, he's pretty cute and way more patient with the kids than I am these days. He doesn't mind being carried around the house like a sack of potatoes or being forced to watch cartoons.

Did I mention patient?

Carter and Berk's playing in a box with the cat.

Carter also graduated from preschool this week. He has a late birthday, so he'll still get another year of preschool in the fall. But, this is his last year with Ms. Sarah. He will miss her I'm sure.

Mat and
Berklie waiting for the program to start.

Carter marching proudly into the room in his cute graduation hat. His class sang a couple songs to show off what they had learned through the year. It was pretty cute. There's a little video of it down below.
Our cute graduate!

I haven't posted any pictures yet of our trip to Virgina and
Kirtland, but I'll get around to that as soon as I organize all the pictures. In
Kirtland we went to some Amish shops and I found this beautiful baby quilt. We didn't buy it, but a few days ago it showed up in our mailbox! Thanks so much Shauna and Harold, I love it and I'm sure baby will too!

Of course
Berklie thinks it's hers :)
7 comments:
What fun! Brendan's graduation is next week and I can't wait. It's fun to watch them like this and see all that they have learned. What fun! You're getting close Alicia! Hang in there! Darling blanket too!
IT LOOKS LIKE THE KITTY YOU CHOSE IS PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY. CONGRATULATIONS TO CARTER FOR ALL HE HAS LEARNED! GLAD THE BABY GIFT ARRIVED AND THAT BERKLIE APPROVES.
Such a cute baby blanket! That was so nice of Shauna and Harold. Carter looks so cute at his graduation. I didn't realize he and Melissa will be in the same grade.
I can't believe how grown up Carter looks with his graduation hat on. When are you coming to my hood? We need to get together because I miss you!
The graduation video is so cute! I love the pics of Carter and Berklie with Phineas too. So fun!
Looks like you guys are doing well. That kitten is so adorable. YOu are a great mommy. My poor kids may never get an indoor pet except fish...yikes!
Pretty quilt! I like your poll. I can't believe you're patient enough to wait until the baby is here to find out but it does sound more exciting!
Post a Comment