I just uploaded about 50 pictures..and then deleted them from my camera...then the computer gave me a lovely warning that my upload was interrupted and ALL my pictures went away!
So, you can in vision in your mind what they were, and I'll tell you about them.
Right here would be a picture of Carters first day of school! He LOVES his new teacher Ms. Tara and so do I. She is perfect for him, and he comes home everyday so happy and so excited about what he's learned. He is always singing a new song too! Friday we are going on a field trip with his school to the Aquarium, he is excited about that. I'm excited because I want to meet this new little friend of his, Becky. I'll for sure take pictures there, and post them here ASAP. I know the grandma's (and grandpa's too) are anxious for an update.
Right here is a picture of Berklie and Oaklie in their matching fleece heart PJ's. They looked really cute. Berklie had the look of a proud big sister as she held onto Oaklie and tried to get her to look at the camera.
A pic of Berklies new haircut! I chopped it all off. I should shave it and see if it grows faster. I guess they do that in some cultures. Poor girls.
I am loving this fall weather. I love to keep my back door open and not get in trouble with Mat because the air is on. :) It gets me all excited for the up coming holidays and all that goes along with them! Pictures to come soon! Oh and Santa, I would love a new camera please.
6 comments:
well Alicia, have we learned a lesson here? never delete your card til the pictures are uploaded!!
but I can picture them and they are adorable!:)
Dang it. I would love to see the picture of mathcing pjs. They are my favorite. I love this weather also. I can't wait to see the new pictures. And I would also like a new camera, Santa!!!
Thanks for the up-date. Sorry about the pictures. WE LOVE PICTURES since we don't ever see the children. They change so very fast!
Good description of the pictures! Sounds like something I would do! And Lish didn't you know that you don't cut your own child's hair unless you are a licensed hair cutter! But I would like to see those pics. You should probably tell people she did it herself! ;)
HUGE bummer!
I need a)my girls' hair to grow too and b) a new camera too please Santa!
The Camera industry is going to benefit this year during the holiday's, one or two are on our list too. I did that once, that is why I have little or no pictures of Kyle when he was a baby.
Post a Comment