Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some cabin fun!

This past weekend we went up to the Bell cabin with the Funks. (Rich and Leslie were there too, but I am horrible at remembering to take pictures...so thanks to Mylee I have these). Mat and Mike went up Thursday night to hunt....and as you can see by the first picture (gross) they were successful. On Saturday, the first buck they saw, Mat shot. Just a little guy. He's being processed now so we can enjoy him in beef jerky style. Mylee and I and the kids, came up Saturday afternoon. We all a great time. We did some 4-wheeling, hiking, fishing and just relaxed a little too. It was beautiful up there..the trees are all starting to turn, and it was amazing! I love fall!!The proud hunters...look how dirty they are!

Ashlee, Brooklyn, Carter, Brandon and Berklie in the front seat, all ready for a rhino ride.

Sweet baby Oaklie. She loves to smile and coo at you. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

The Funks
Us
Mike and Mylee
sassy Brooklyn


hmmm.....

We took the kids fishing at a little pond by the cabin. Everyone caught a fish, they were actually pretty good size too.

None of the kids wanted to touch the fish they caught though.
All the kids in their cute PJ's
We had such an awesome time at the cabin this year. It was the best time to go up there, not too hot and not too cold!

2 comments:

Kristine and Ryan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Alicia, I love your bangs, they look really cute!

The Funky Bunch said...

The pics turned out cute. And it for sure was fun! We had a great time and can't wait until next time!