Thursday, October 1, 2009

and this is what else we've been doing

POTTY TRAINING!! Wish me luck....I need it. She insisted that the potty be in the living room. Whatever.....thats what I said initially, now I'm not so sure. But, I am done changing two bums and buying two boxes of diapers at Costco...so it's time!


3 comments:

THE TWO BELLS said...

Good luck Alicia. Hope Berklie is successful & that the present "furniture" arrangement doesn't last too long:)

Ware Family said...

I feel your pain. I have two little potties in my living room. They're doing well though so I think I'm finally past the yucky puddlesx2 in the house, thank goodness.
Good luck!

PS, Shane and I always say when we're done buying diapers, wipes, etc x2 we are going to Hawaii with all the extra money. Wanna come?

Kathy Ng said...

Hahaa, I still remember the first time I met Berklie was her wearing her underwear, hahah! I think pottie training is really fun. :)