Since I had a c-section, I stayed in the hospital for 3 days. Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa Bell that took care of the other kids so that Mat could be with Crew and I. We came home to a sick Oaklie who wanted nothing to do with Crew or me. It broke my heart! I always feel bad for the previous youngest kid when a new baby comes home. It rocks their little world. Oaklie is only 18 months old, and she was sick and she did not like this little thing that took her place! However, she has warmed up to him now and loves to take his binki's or blankets and pet his head. She is sweet with him.
Carter and Berklie love him and love to watch him sleep. Berklie always says how cute and tiny he is.
I am so grateful that our little Crew is here and healthy and adorable as ever! I can't get enough of his cuddles, even at 3 in the morning.
Most would say that this is a picture that shouldn't be seen by anyone, but it sure made me laugh, so I had to share. This shows my doctors sense of humor...I guess mine too since I thought it was funny.

He came out screamin'!


Carter and Berklie meeting Crew for the first time. Priceless picture.

She adores him.

This is my favorite picture! Ever since we told Carter that we were going to have another baby, he has been begging for a brother! This picture says it all. He adores his little brother.

Our family!


His first bath. He is all relaxed and loving it because they bathed him under a warmer. I think I need one of those.

Chillin' in the warmer.

Welcome to the family baby Crew!!
10 comments:
He is adorable. I too love the picture of Carter, so sweet. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to this new life of business. I have heard that after 3 you can handle just about any number.
Congrats! How exciting to finally have him here. your pictures are so cute. Can't wait to meet little Crew.
Congrats to all of you! He is such a cute baby and I love his name!
congratulations Alicia! He is so cute, and your family is just adorable!! I hope you're getting enough sleep - have fun with a new baby in the home and I can't wait for more pictures of the little guy!
He is so beautiful! You guys sure do have cute kiddos. What a sweet boy!!
We loved being with your family and sharing this happy time! Crew is a little doll...so glad he is finally here.
Love the picture of him chillin' under the warmer, so cute! I'm so happy for you guys :)
He is so cute! congratulations!
i LOVE him and want to just eat him!!! (not really but you know what i mean)
He is beautiful (sorry Matt but he is!!) Perfect complexion. Congratulations!
Post a Comment