Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time....

Time goes so fast these days!  I kept promising myself that I would blog all these updates, and I never did!  So, I think I will do my best to catch up for the year....blog all the major (and maybe some small things too) things that have gone on this year! I know my parents and parents in law would appreciate seeing some photos on here once in a while.  Maybe good intentions don't count so much when it comes to blogging!
So, the catch up begins.  January 2013 we celebrated baby Crew's 2nd birthday!  He is so adorable and so very 2 these days.  Life was really busy when Crew was born, we had an 18 month old that wanted nothing to do with him.  She couldn't be left along with him for a while because she "loved" him so much.  Now, they are best buddies and I wouldn't have it any other way.
He loves to watch "Guppy Guppies" also known as "Bubble Guppies" and as a result, so does everyone else!  He loves to pretend like he is a puppy, it's pretty cute.  When I am cooking in the kitchen he will be at my feet looking up at me with his tongue out.  He doesn't bark, shed or poop in my backyard, he is the perfect puppy.  He loves to climb and do everything that the other kids do.  The other day he climbed on top of the playhouse in the backyard and fell off shortly after getting on the top.  He was fine, but he bit his lip and broke his tooth.  Poor kid.  He also loves to ride bikes and go as fast as he can.  Carter was for sure much more cautious than Crew, so this is a whole new world for me.  He is talking a lot, well, when his binky isn't in his mouth.  He loves his bink, and right now, I am fine with that.  I'll keep him a baby for as long as I can.  :)
 I remember taking this photo.  Carter was SO excited to finally have a little brother to play with.  He loves Crew so much.
Maybe he was a little too big for a bath in the sink, but so dang cute!
This is one of his favorite things to do!

Happy Birthday!!!





Opening his presents with help from his siblings and cousins!

I love this age, even though he cries and screams a lot and is into everything if I leave it down low enough, he loves to give kisses and cuddles and I just can't resist those big puppy eyes!

No comments: