Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleepless in Stansbury Park

Sleepless=I'm almost done reading Breaking Dawn, so there is a positive side! I ended up spending the night in the ER with Matty last night. He is a man that hates going to the doctor, so when he says that he needs to go, you know that he really needs to go. 1 am is not the most convenient time to go, but I guess you do what you gotta do. Not only was he having severe stomach pains, but he also had hives all over his body. He looked hot! haha. After a few tests, some more pleasant than others, the doctor reached the conclusion that he didn't know for sure what he had, but thought maybe it could be an ulcer. So, Mat has to have a few more tests to know for sure and be on some anti-acid type pills. Poor Matty. No wait, poor me, I'm tired.

9 comments:

Kristine and Ryan said...

Yikes! That's too bad. Tell mat I hope he feels better. Are you guys still going to be able to come to the boating party?

The Funky Bunch said...

You poor thing!! At least you got to read your book!! I still need to get through the first one (I know I'm pathetic). Mike hates the doc too, so when he goes, it's bad!! Hope he gets better and hopefully he doesn't have to do more nasty tests! Call me if you need a break!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you figure out what Mat has...I am sleepy, too for the Same reason! I sayed up 'till 3 last night reading! :)
If you need help, let me know!

The Burila Bunch said...

I hope that he is feeling better now!! Thanks for again for calling!!

Call Family said...

Hey guys. I hope Mat gets feeling better. Hopefully no ulcers too...

THE TWO BELLS said...

Hey Mat. I remember the same experience with you about 20 years ago. (All night at the ER is not fun) Remember? They never figured out what it was then either!

Kathy Ng said...

hope matt will get well soon and you better take some rest. will keep you guys in my prayer.

Nikki said...

Poor both of you! Call me and we can talk about Breaking Dawn! None of my other friends have finished it and I'm dying to talk about it!!! Did Mat read it yet?

Sher said...

What a convenient time to go to the Dr! Sorry to both of you!!