On Saturday we went into Atlanta to look around a little bit. We went to "Underground Atlanta", a mall there. We saw lots of ridiculously huge bling and other things that you don't see around here. There was a store called, "Gold Teeth in One Day". Heck yes we stopped there. The wedding and reception Saturday night was really nice. The wedding was in an old, really pretty, Methodist Church . Then we raced over to the reception in the middle of the nowhere, somewhere in Georgia. It was really really pretty, and you could tell, really really expensive! We had a great time! Mormons really don't throw near as fun of a party. Everyone danced, I mean everyone! I got a kick out of one couple, see the video below. It was great to see my family, most of which I hadn't seen since I was 17 and Mat got to meet that side of the fam too. I'm grateful to our family and friends that watched Carter and Berklie so that we could go on our whirlwind trip!
Ben and Sarah
Meril, Hayley, Aunt Susan and Uncle Brian
Grandma Meck and cousin Mike
My dad and Grandma dancing. I took this photo for you mom, so you could see that he really did dance!
The cutest couple there. :)
Cousins Hayley, bride Sarah and Meril
The Meck and Podblieski clan
This was cracking me up all night!! Yes, they danced like this more than once. Who is this you ask? Well, that I'm not sure, but they sure are cute aren't they. Turn your monitor side ways and watch til the end. It's too funny.
3 comments:
I LOVE that pic of you and Mat! It's a really good one. You guys look way cute and happy. Must be because you're without kids for a weekend! Lol. What is a weekend away without having trouble getting there?? Glad you had fun. That dancing looked like fun. The old guy is hilarious! He really got down!!
that was a good video - thanks for the laugh :)
That video was great! I loved it!
Post a Comment