We carved some pumpkins as well. This is the first year that Carter actually got messy and stuck his hands in the pumpkin. He really got into it this and loved that he got to help carve it too!

Berklie on the other hand, didn't really want to get messy. I thought for sure she would, so we totally stripped her down. But, as you can see, she didn't really touch it.

Carter and his classmates had a little party on Friday. They got to dress up, play fun games and eat yummy treats! At the end of the party they did a parade for the parents. They were too cute! This is Carter with Ms. Sarah, he adores her.

Halloween night we of course went Trick-or-Treating! I worried about Berklie and how she would do, but she loved it! Mat told her that the candy and the bucket were hers and after that she wouldn't let the bucket go and wanted to keep filling it up! She couldn't say "trick-or-treat", but she got really good at saying, "tank-you". The kids both had a great time and got tons of candy to show for it! My little Tinker Bell and my super hero, Super Man!



Where are my hands? So, the costume was a little big.
Some friends of ours went trick-or-treating with us. This is Carters friend Ashlee. Aren't they cute?
The loot!
I was a little worried the next morning that both of them would only want candy! But, I woke up to find this! Seriously now, what did Mat say to them to get them to eat apples?
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! The photos with Great Grandma and Grandpa Oman are priceless. The kids are darling. What fun!
Cute costumes! Melissa had to miss her preschool halloween party since she was sick. She wasn't too happy about it. That is great that the kids wanted apples!
So cute! It was a great night. The kids had so much fun! And I'm all about eating the kids' candy. Is it bad that I don't feel bad eating it???
What cute little kids!!! I bet that they had fun.
Post a Comment