It was about time to trim up her hair a little. I think it was starting to look like a little baby mullet. So, I took her over to my friend Lori's to have it cut. I thought
Berklie would love it because she loves having her hair done, but she wasn't so excited about someone she didn't know combing her hair! Good thing there wasn't much to cut and it only took a few minutes. She sure looked cute afterwards!
I am crossing my fingers that the trim will help it grow!!





4 comments:
So brave! You look cute Berklie!
Fun Christmas!
It's so much fun when the kids are finally excited huh?
Our girls got the same little ball popper as Berklie and they love it, although Jackson gets so perturbed if they run off with the balls instead of putting them back in LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO, ha ha!
Miss you guys.
Awww, poor girl. Ash cried when Lori cut her hair too. She's not so sure about me putting her on a chair and having a stranger doing things to it. After we left she kept asking when we could go back and told everyone about the Lori with red hair. So funny. Glad it's finally cut...and it looks so cute!
I had to cut Jessicas baby mullet too. Berklie looks cute!
Post a Comment