This year for Turkey day we went to the Bell cabin with all brothers and sisters. The Turkey dinner was great, although I wasn't really looking forward to a fried turkey. (sorry Rich) But, I was surprised and I actually like it. Everything else was great, but my favorite was Momma's Thanksgiving Yams! Love them. We had a blast playing games and riding the Rhino around with the kids. We were supposed to cut down our Christmas tree Saturday morning, but the cabin turned into a puke fest, so we all took off as quick as we could in hopes that we'd be at our homes hurling in our own toilets. Thankfully, these Bells didn't get it. One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is the leftovers and because we weren't sure what the heck was causing all the puking, we threw it ALL away! Yep, it's true, we did. So, we are having "Thanksgiving Part II" on Thursday, just for some good leftovers.
Yummy food!
Luke
Berklie flying high with Uncle Andy. She kept saying, "againah".
A little r&rCarters dance moves
Berklie and her new found buddy, Uncle Rich
4 comments:
Looks like alot of yummy food.
I love your playlist. It's awesome. I am so excited to be in contact with you!!!! Lets not lose touch with eachother.
Looks good! I love that pic of Berklie. They love it yet they have a look on their face of pure fright! Glad you guys didn't get sick. Sounds like Thursday will be fun with lots of yummy food and freshly cut Christmas trees. If you need a few more people to help eat some of the food, you know my number! Lol!
cute pics - and I'm ssoo glad you guys didn't get the flu! at least you were able to enjoytwo rounds of Thanksgiving dinners :)
fun pics ! looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment