Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm letting the secret out!

Mat and I have been trying to think of a creative way to do this post, but our creativity has come up with nothing. So, here it is....BABY BELL NUMBER THREE....is making it's debut sometime around June 27th! I am just shy of 11 weeks. We are thrilled and a bit nervous to be out numbered.

20 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

So, when you told me that you had something going on next fall I pretty much knew what was going on. Nice to know for sure.

Congrats!!! Good luck with the whole out numbered thing. We hope that you are feeling okay!

The Oman Family said...

Congrats! I am new to the being outnumbered thing, but its sure not easy! Good luck with it.

Kristine and Ryan said...

Congratulations again! We are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yup!!!! Uh Huh!!! YEAH BELLS!!!!
COngratulations!

Hayley said...

Congratulations!!! You are almost out of the yucky stage.

The Bell Bunch said...

Congratulations again! We are excited for the little one to arrive!

The Burila Bunch said...

I am so excited for you!! After number three it is all down hill, you could have six and never know any different. Hope you are feeling better, No more throwy upy? Congrats!! Steven will be so excited. Make sure you and Matt, go out on as many dates as possible this winter and spring. Going out is the only thing that is harder after two babies.

The Funky Bunch said...

OMG...WHAT??? You are seriously pregnant?? I had NO clue!!! WOW!!! Congrats! :)

THE TWO BELLS said...

YEY! ANOTHER GRANDCHILD TO LOVE!

Cindy said...

How fun! Congratulations!

The Evans Family said...

Congratulations! It's not as hard as having only two...you'll have fun!

Teri said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! Hope that you are feeling well.

Kassiah said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you growing family, and yes, three is just as hard as two, unlike some people say!:) But you can do it! There is never a dull moment! I hope the pregnancy goes well and you don't get too sick!

Trieste said...

Congrats!!!! I knew it had to be that (with your puking comment on facebook)! I hope you start feeling better soon...hey, we NEED to get together soon, it has been way too long!

Ware Family said...

Congrats Alisha!
I have no idea what it's like to have only two kids (well, I did for thirty seconds or so), but for me, having three has not been nearly as hard as I thought. In some ways, it was harder when I just had one.
Good luck.
I hope you're feeling better. I hate morning sickness. Shudder!!!

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

11 Weeks and still a hottie! Congrats!!!!

Mary said...

All I can say is OY MY GGOOOOOOOO!!!!
Go bubba go! Can't wait to talk to you all about it! CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling alright! craziness! love ya

Christy said...

CONGRATS ! that's awesome. hope your feeling well. btw, you look AMAZING.

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

congrats!

Jeni said...

Congratulations!!!