Friday, December 12, 2008

NOO!!!

I was laying in bed this morning listening to Carter and Berklie play in the bathroom. It sounded harmless enough, so I decided to stay warm and cozy in my bed. Then I heard this, "Yeah, drink it Berklie, that's really funny"! Mat shot out of bed to find Carter in hysterics and Berklie drinking toilet water! GROSS!! We took off her PJ's that were soaked with toilet water, but there's not a lot you can do about what she already consumed. Such a nice brother!

13 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Melissa has drunk toilet water numerous times. So gross!

AbiAnn said...

Lol. Got to love big brothers!

Congratulations on baby #3, how exciting! :D

Christy said...

that's so funny :) we have a few stories that begin with the kids in the toilet water.

Cindy said...

Eeeew! Pretty funny though!

Kassiah said...

That is a great story!!!! Don't you just love what they get into when you don't want to get out of bed! I have never had one drink toilet water though, so that is a new one for me, that is halarious!

Sarah Oman said...

Ha Ha Ha! I am sure that I will get my turn!

The Funky Bunch said...

Ok, that is seriously gross! So was she just sticking her head in drinking it??? The things big brothers will get you to do...it's only the beginning!

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

LOL! That is soooooooo gross...but hilarious! The funniest things that our kids do eh?!

lulu said...

Hmmmm...and I thought Louis touching the water was pretty gross. Yucky! Silly kids.

Ware Family said...

Well, at least they say toilet water is pretty clean (it's just a matter of how clean your toilet is, ha ha).
Yuk!

Kristine and Ryan said...

There is some indication that exposure to germs at her age gives her addaptive immune system a boost. Maybe Carter is on to something.

Kristine and Ryan said...

My husband is a nerd. :)

The Evans Family said...

naaaasty! :)