Monday, January 12, 2009

The Big 5 Tag

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

teaching high school
enjoying the "honeymoon" phase
adjusting to life in Utah
wondering what the future had in store for Mat and I
staying up late and sleeping in

5 Things on my to do list for today:

clean my house
make dinner
shower
take the kids to their doctors appointments
SURVIVE!! :)

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

invest it
pay off debt
give some of it away
Travel!!!
get a new wardrobe

5 Places I have lived:

Odessa, Texas
Hobbs, New Mexico
Littleton, Colorado
Redwood City, California
Salt Lake City, Utah

5 Jobs I have held:

McDonald's cashier (heck yes)
Einstein Bagels
Abercrombie & Fitch (silly, I know)
Colors of Success
Granger High School Spec. Ed. Teacher

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:

not having kids (i love them, but i want to be done!)
being happy and healthy
running marathons
livin' it up with my fam'

5 People I tag:

Melissa C.
Anna
Sarah B.
Kassiah
Trieste

9 comments:

Melissa said...

yours is so interesting.. I do mine and I'm like, blah. I love things like this. Its great to learn stuff about others. You better post what that little monkey is going to be, or are you not going to find out?

Melissa said...

so i'm reading back through all your posts. They are hilarious. I love carter and the 'bandaids'. you guys are a way cute family, we seriously need to get together.

Ware Family said...

I'm with you, NO MORE DIAPERS five years from now, thanks!

The Funky Bunch said...

You don't need a new wardrobe silly...you always look cute! And ha ha, I'll be done with diapers next year! Wahoo for me! Those are some interesting places to live...have you lived in all of them before??

Ann Marie said...

Why did I not know that you taught? That's awesome! I loved reading this! Thanks!

Kathy Ng said...

McDonald's cashier, that is awesome! hahaa!! i wish i could do that when i was young! haha!!

Trieste said...

I never knew about McDonald's...that makes me laugh. Do you want to supersize that? LOL! Thanks for the tag by the way...I kept a couple of the same responses (hope you don't mind). The only thing is that when you said not having kids...I had to laugh...you're not getting rid of them anytime soon, unless you mean not giving birth to any more. You are too funny!

Alicia said...

Of course I mean not giving birth anymore! The keyword was "having"...in 5 years I soo hope I'm not still having babies. Adoring them all, yes, just not getting fat because of them!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOl! Love your answers! Being done with babies is a great thing!